This is the transcript for Episode 48 of the Payments Show Podcast with Rowan Wilde, who is the Co-founder & Chief Customer Officer of HelpPay. The episode is hosted by Satwant Phull.
HelpPay is a social impact fintech that makes it easier to share bills and help those in need pay bills. It enables customers by giving them the simplest possible way to share their bills with their family, friends, or support network. Every payment made goes direct to the billing company instead of a personal bank account.
[Summary of topics discussed]
1. Debt Prevention
2. Transparency of Payments
3. Reduce Friction
4. Increase Net New Customers
5. Removing the Stigma of Asking for Help
6. The Social Impact of HelpPay
7. Building a Strong Company: The HelpPay Story
8. Better Than Debt Collection
9. Customer Growth
10. Accounts Receivable
And much more…
Full PDF Transcript of the Episode